ADHS Archives

March 2005

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 09:10:05 +1100
Dear subscribers,

As president of this organization, I want to endorse Matthew McKean’s comments.
I must say I find it hard to think of the LISTSERV or indeed the whole
organization without David. His  leadership over the years has been
indispensable. His knowledge on the subject of alcohol and temperance history
is unsurpassed and his energy  has been simply amazing. I know that he will
continue to contribute in an important way.

I also would like to officially welcome Matthew, who has already done a
wonderful job with our web site.

Best to all,

Ian Tyrrell