ADHS Archives

December 2007

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Robin G W Room <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2007 02:34:49 +0100
David --
  The one paper I know that deals with this in any detail is:
  James F. Mosher, The history of youthfulo drinking laws: implications for
current policy. In: Henry Wechsler, ed., Minimum-drinking-age Laws, pp. 11-38.
Lexington, Mass. Lexington Books, 1980.
  From what I can remember from reading this when Jim was writing it, minimum
drinking age laws were primarily a post-Repeal concern.
        Robin