ADHS Archives

October 2010

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ian Tyrrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 2010 00:30:18 +1100
Robin has written a moving and fitting tribute to a major contributor to the fields of alcohol studies and cultural history.  I remember meeting her only once, at the very important 1984 conference but was impressed by  her grace, humour, hospitality and cosmopolitanism. Her work on the 1991 volume gave critical impetus to the field of the social history of alcohol.

Ian Tyrrell