ADHS Archives

February 1999

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 12:16:06 -0500
Date:          Fri, 26 Feb 1999 16:10:33 +0100
From:          Robin Room <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:       a new Centre springs to life
To:            [log in to unmask]

Dear colleagues,
    A Swedish national Centre for Social Research on Alcohol and Drugs is being formed at Stockholm University.  Along with some new resources and staff, the Centre will relate to and in considerabl
 part be organized around Swedish social researchers already in the field, particularly those located at Stockholm University.  We plan, of course, to continue a tradition of active collaboration wi
h international colleagues.
    It will be some months before the Centre is brought together physically.  In the meantime, I will be taking up my job at Stockholm University on March 1.  Below are details on my address, phone,
etc. there.  In due course, I look forward to seeing many of you in Stockholm, if not elsewhere first.
    Robin Room
    Centre for Social Research on Alcohol and Drugs
    Sveaplan
    Stockholm University
    S-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden

phone: +46-8-674 70 74,  fax: +46-8-674 70 33, e-mail: [log in to unmask]

                                  -----
To join the KBS-LIST, send the command
             SUBSCRIBE KBS-LIST  YOURFIRSTNAME  YOURLASTNAME
To signoff the list, send the command
             SIGNOFF KBS-LIST to [log in to unmask]
If you experience difficulties signing on or off, write to