ADHS Archives

November 1996

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"K. Austin Kerr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 08:57:39 -0500
I would love to know more about the movie "The Wet Parade."  Is it generally
available for any distributor?
This is in reference to

I am doing research on Upton Sinclair and his temperance work.  I am
interested in learning more about the movement in the early twentieth
century.  I have a copy of The Wet Parade, a film made in l93l based on his
novel, that is both a history of the temperance movement and a
justification for it.  If anyone has recommendations to make, or websites,
I'd appreciate hearing from you.
[log in to unmask] (Lauren Coodley)

K. Austin Kerr                   e-mail [log in to unmask]
Professor of History             office (614)292-2613
Ohio State University            department  292-2674
Columbus, Ohio 43210 USA         fax    (614)292-2282