ADHS Archives

March 2006

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dave Trippel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 23:29:13 -0600
I was not taking the subject full circle into the anonymous poster's claims
on AA tenet validity as you seem to suspect. I was simply using the example
of 12 step membership biasing alcohol studies/research in this thread's
context of Jellinek's apparent failings and Ron's mention of the "insider
knowledge" barrier.

Dave