ADHS Archives

June 1995

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Maria Swora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 1995 15:46:00 -0400
I am looking for AA apocrypha, or some information about various AA
apocrypha.  I have in mind things like the Four Absolutes pamphlet put out
by the Cleveland area AA, as well as things like "The Camel" and "The Twelve
Rewards."  Does anyone know about these things and where they come from, and
how they are used, or where I can find out more?

Thank you,

Maria Swora
Dept. Anthropology
Univ. of Rochester,