ADHS Archives

November 1996

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Fahey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 12:41:26 EST
Out of curiosity I explored WorldCat database for the specialized periodicals
that I recently mentioned in an ATHG post. The quarterly journal and newsletter
of the Brewery History Society are available at David Gutzke's university,
Southwest Missouri State University, and in the United Kingdom at Cambridge
University Library and the National Library of Scotland.  The Wayward Tendrils
newsletter is available at University of California, Davis, and the Somoma City
Library.  The quarterly journal of the Inn Sign Society appears to be noplace.

  David Fahey (Miami) [log in to unmask]