ADHS Archives

November 1996

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jon S Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 1996 14:20:35 -0600
Anyone desiring a copy of this Sinclair novel should call Shakespeare's
Books in Madison, Wisconsin.  I looked for a copy in used bookstores
across the country for more than three years before I found two at this
Madison store.  (Granted, I didn't use any of the booksearch services.)
The good thing about the copy I left behind (in August of this year), is
that it had what looked to me to be an original dust jacket.  The bad
thing was that some of the pages were stained.

Jon Miller
U. Iowa