ADHS Archives

July 1997

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 16:19:28 -0400
Re: Call for historical papers and documents to be published on a  new
History Website

Hello Everyone,

Introducing HISTORY NET ( http://www.historynet.com ) a non-profit  website
designed to keep control of your hunt for historical information on the
net. HISTORY NET has hundreds of links to the web, newsgroups, and a
growing collection of full text articles. HISTORY NET will (with your help)
be your one stop source for historical information hunting.

What we need from you is content! We would welcome any full text
essays/articles of historical interest to evaluate for publication to our
ever growing site. In addition to the usual national history subjects
featured on historically oriented sites, we want to build an archive of
LOCAL HISTORIES of cities and towns (or events that occurred in them).

Even if you have nothing to submit but know of a website with a local
history story on it, send us the URL, and we will pick it up from there!

Thanks again for your help!

Don’t forget to visit History Net at:  http://www.historynet.com

Regards,
Steve Powell