ADHS Archives

May 2005

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John French <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 20:23:37 -0400
I will assume that this article is a review of the new book of the same
name, by Jared C Lobdell.

I'd like to see the article too. Based on the one review of the book on
Amazon.com, I will wait until it is available used for a couple of dollars.

Meanwhile, for anyone interested in this topic, I strongly recommend Ernest
Kurtz's book, "Not-God: A History of Alcoholics Anonymous."

John French