ADHS Archives

July 1997

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David M Fahey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 16:29:30 -0500
Recently I blundered across 15 volumes of Thomas Derek, ed.,
International Directory of Company Histories (Chicago and London: St.
James Press, 1988).  The first few volumes are organized topically,
the others appear to be a miscellany.

Volume One includes brief sketches of Allied-Lyons, Anheuser-Busch,
Asahi, Bass Carlton and United, Coors, Distillers Company, E & J
Gallo, Grand Metropolitan, Guinness, G. Heileman, Heinekin, Heublein,
Hiram Walker, Kirin, Labatt, Miller, Moet-Hennessy, Molson, Pernod
Ricard, Sapporo, Seagram, South African Breweries, Strohs, and
Whitbread.

Although I did not bother to look systematically at the other volumes
I did notice an updated article on Miller Brewing in Volume Twelve.

David M. Fahey
History Department
Miami University
Oxford, OH 45056-1618, USA