ADHS Archives

February 1995

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Daniel Marc Albert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 1995 10:52:33 -0500
I am a graduate student in history at the University of Michigan.  I am
preparing a dissertation (still in the early stages) on the history of
the legal and safe use of the automobile and road.  As part of this
research I am interested in the history of drunk driving, which accounts
for 50% of all accidents.  In particular, I am interested in efforts to
control the drinking driver.
Daniel M. Albert
Department of History, University of Michigan