ADHS Archives

April 2001

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jim Baumohl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 15:27:33 -0400
hey, brad.  we' ve all done it, but just so you don't feel so bad: on one
of the humanities lists a few years ago, a young assistant professor
inadvertently sent to all subscribers a message intended for a
colleague.  in it, this faculty member rehearsed a rejected sexual advance
of the night before and wished at length that things could be
different.  as a recipient of that message and a subsequent attempt at
preserving some dignity, i assure you that this is not mere urban legend.
beware that reply button.  jb