ADHS Archives

March 2004

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Fahey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 20:18:10 -0500
I received a couple of emails (from Lowell Edmunds and Robert Campbell)
pointing out that links in my ICDAH post don't work.  Sorry.  I suggest as
an alternative to using my post as the gateway making a Google search for
the International Conference on Drugs and Alcohol in History in order to
get to the ICDAH site directly.  From there, I had no trouble getting the
various pages to work.  The problem must be in my forwarding.  My knowledge
of the Internet isn't good enough to know why the problem, but I think that
there it should be easy to work around it.