ADHS Archives

May 1996

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Harry Avis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 1996 06:23:34 -0700
>Sender:       Alcohol and Temperance History Group <[log in to unmask]>
>Poster:       karen taylor <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      temperance history
>
>Hey, ya'll.
>
>I'm interested in opening a discussion or participating in a discussion
>about the ways in which alcoholism has been defined, both prior to the
>temperance movement and over the duration of it.

Me too, I am a psychologist and my area is drugs and alcohol. I am also
interested in the history of alcohol use and theories of alcohol abuse.
count me in.

Harry Avis Ph.D.
Sierra College
Rocklin, CA 95677

It takes a lot of courage to become the person you grew up to be
If we live long enough, death comes to us all