ADHS Archives

January 1997

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Scott Haine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 1997 00:57:59 -0500
Dear David and the ATHG listserv community:  Thanks so much for your email.
 I cannot think of a better way to start a new year than with your
resolutions.  Let me second your call and request any and everyone on the
listserv to send summaries of their projects, methodologies, and the research
materials that they are using to my email address ([log in to unmask])  I am also
sending out a call for any one interested in sharing their work on the
interrelated issues of gender, drink, and violence.  I hope that an upcoming
issues of SHAR can spotlight this issue.  Happy New Year, Scott