ADHS Archives

July 1999

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Virginia Berridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 16:14:03 +0000
The journal Addiction has a long standing interest in matters
historical,with its publication of historical papers and journal
interviews with key players in the field. I edit the journal series,
Addiction History and would be pleased to invite further
contributions on any relevant topic.These can be sent to me here at
LSHTM or direct to the journal offices at the National Addiction
Centre, Windsor Walk, London SE5.Instructions to authors can be found
inside copies  of the journal.

Virginia Berridge
Virginia Berridge
Head of Unit and Professor of History,
Health Promotion Research Unit,
Department of Public Health and Policy ,
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Keppel Street, London
WC1E 7HT. Tel. and voice mail: 0171 - 927-2269. Fax 0171 - 637 - 3238.