ADHS Archives

June 2009

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Fahey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 2009 16:47:19 -0400
Rev. David A. Works became interested in the problems of alcohol when
he attended a Yale summer program in 1951.  At the time he was pastor
of an Episcopal church in North Conway, NH.

Suspect that information about him and about the Institute may be
located via the Episcopal diocese of New Hampshire.