ADHS Archives

February 1995

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Richard F. Hamm" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 13:21:59 -0500
I looked in my thin collection of Temperance Song books, and could not find
the song you were looking for.  I checked the Temperance Song Herald,
Boston, Oliver Ditson, 1885, Temperance Flashlights, Review and Herald
Publishing Asc, Takoma Park, Washington, DC, ND; and Anti-Saloon League
Song Book, edited by E. O Excell, American Issue Publishing Compnay,
Westerville Ohio, crica 1916.  So you know where not to look.  Richard Hamm