ADHS Archives

September 1996

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Charles Ambler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 1996 09:11:02 -0600
ATHG subscribers:
It may also be useful for you to know that I am myself a member of the 1998
program committee, and I will be happy to provide information, advice and so
forth.  I am sure the committee will be especially anxious to receive panel
proposals that are cross-disciplinary and cross-cultural and I believe that
the ATHG is especially well positioned to provide such.
Charles Ambler