ADHS Archives

September 2004

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Fahey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:19:36 -0400
What was intended as a private message went out to the list, the news that
an article would appear in volume 18 of SHAD (a continuation of SHAR) and
that it probably would appear by the end of the northern hemisphere
academic year.  Allow me to accompany my apology for missending that
private message to all of you with a brief update on the Social History of
Alcohol and Drugs: An Interdisciplinary Journal, the successor to the
Social History of Alcohol.   As interim editor I hope to get a 200-page
"annual" issue to the printers by the end of this academic term (December
2004) and hope to see it in print by the end of what for me will be the
next academic term (May 2005).  Since it will be an "annual," I am not
bothering with quickly outdated news.  Nor do I plan a bibliographical
section. There will be a "reflections" essay, many articles, a few short
reports and the like, and numerous book reviews.  If anybody owes a book
review or a critique of an article, please hurry!