ADHS Archives

May 2001

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Dick B." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 12:52:50 -1000
Dear John: As you probably know, this ancient history is not my real bag since I
am focused on the spiritual history and roots of early A.A. as well as the
temperance and other views from about 1850 on because they are related. So I
follow all these letters as an interested spectator.

But I have to say that your second century item from Hermas is a dilly. Somehow
I'll have to work that into one of my own books, even if it's in an afterword or
"afterglow." Congratulations.

Cordially, Dick B. http://www.dickb.com/index.shtml

--
God bless,