ADHS Archives

September 1995

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Phil Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 1995 16:26:35 -8
> Here is part of a NON-OFFICIAL Alcoholics Anonymous WWW site maintained by a
>  member of AA:

Here I go and subscribe to this list and the first message that comes
across it is partially about me...

I am the maintainer of the Info about AA WWW site.  I've subscribed
to this list as I am very interested in the history of A.A., and
groups for alcoholics which either predated AA or influenced AA.

For instance, I will be adding some information on the history of the
Oxford Groups as it relates to AA's formation in 1935 to the site
shortly.

Yours,
Phil Weiss