ADHS Archives

April 1997

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jon S Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 05:07:15 -0500
I found the movie from Movies Unlimited, at about the same price.  They
also sell another prohibition movie, The Face on the Barroom Floor, which
I think is more interesting.  At least the title is more interesting.
Anyone else read the Arthur book, and seen the 1931 movie Thayne is
talking about?  I'm not sure the two have much in common beyond the title,
although I expect the movie & the play adaptations of the same are not so
far apart.