ADHS Archives

March 2006

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 17:53:54 -1000
Here's a scholarly statement from the enclosed: "Just like most of AA's
tenets, Jellinek's work has no validity whatsoever." Wow what a dramatic
exposition of the problem. Come on now! Is the subject fudging? Is the
subject fraud? Is the subject Jellinek? Is the subject A.A.'s tenets? Has
the subject somehow now become the equating of Jellinek's work with "AA's
tenets." Time to move on or get clear about the subject. Dick B.