ADHS Archives

December 1999

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jon Stephen Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 21:28:58 -0600
Martin,

Except for the sentence about virtual reality, I think this CFP is
straightforward enough.  Thanks for the attention, but I didn't write
it--I was just passing it along.  It came to me from the Penn English
CFP listserv.  If list members feel it is inappropriate to forward CFPs
to this list, they can write to me privately and I promise to desist.

If you read to the bottom you will see the prose belongs to Professor
Rachwal and Professor Kalaga at the University of Silesia in Sosnoviec,
Poland.  Also, they invite inquiries.  Perhaps you should direct your
questions to them.

Jon

Jon Stephen Miller
Managing Editor