ADHS Archives

September 1998

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dan Malleck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 21:00:19 -0400
Hi
Could anybody give me the full citation of Research Advances in Alcohol and
Drug Problems, Volume 9?  I ordered and article through ILL, but didn't get
the full citation of the book; all the library catalogues I look at just
list it as a serial.  Ie: no author, or no years for the individual volumes.

Thanks.

Dan Malleck

Dept of History
Queen's University
Home 613-547-4341
Office 613-545-6000 ex 4367

<http://qlink.queensu.ca/~3djm24/links.htm>
<http://qlink.queensu.ca/~3djm24/indiefsh.htm>

"So we starve all the teachers, and recruit more marines;
How come we don't even know what that means?"
                -Joe Jackson