ADHS Archives

May 1997

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sara Glembocki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 1997 21:02:32 -0400
The Institute for Historical Documentary Filmmaking in Washington, D.C. is
currently beginning pre-production for a Prohibition documentary.

We are film students searching for a unique storyline & possible interview
subjects.

Our discussions and research so far have centered around the notion
of a "saloon culture" directly before Prohibition & the impact the 18th
amendment had on this community.

Basically, we are open to new angles and interesting stories for
development - and any info about specific books, resources, your personal
opinion, AND PEOPLE TO INTERVIEW FOR OUR FILM.

THANK YOU!!!!