ADHS Archives

September 2005

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Robyn Warhol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:02:29 -0400
At the University of Vermont, April 20 is a day when students gather in
public (e.g. on the lawn in front of the library) to smoke dope
together.  It's kind of a civil disobedience event.  I don't know where
the custom originated, but it's been going on at UVM for about 10
years.  (Recently the administration cracked down, and refused to let
the students gather).
Robyn Warhol

Robyn R. Warhol
Professor of English and Director of Humanities Center
Old Mill 400, University of Vermont
Burlington VT  05405
(802) 656-0980
FAX (802) 656-3055