ADHS Archives

June 2009

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Fahey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 14:44:54 -0400
Does your research focus on the culture of alcohol consumption and
production in the United States? I am looking for contributors for a
new project entitled The Cultural Encyclopedia of Alcohol. This is a
reference work that will be published by ABC Clio. It is a popular
culture look at alcohol in the United States in encyclopedia form.

Entries range from 250-2000 words. This is an interdisciplinary
project and contributors from fields such as history, sociology,
anthropology, cultural studies, media studies and gender studies are
welcome. There is a small honorarium for contributors and copies of
the work are available to those who make major contributions.

If you would like to get involved in this project, please send your CV
and a writing sample to Rachel Black (reblack[at]gmail.com). I would
be happy to send you a list of available entries and more details
about this project.

	 Rachel Black
Universita' di Scienze Gastronomiche
piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 9