ADHS Archives

April 2005

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jim Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:00:48 +0000
Dear David,

The answer to both the below is Yes.  We hope to reconvene the meeting in
September 2006 at Duke University in the USA but this is still a provisional
arrangement.  I am currently editing the collection of essays and am in
discussions with publishers.  The objective is to publish in 2006.

cheers,

Jim.