ADHS Archives

March 2001

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Joan McCord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:45:09 -0500
There is a source for excellent summaries of medical research managed by the
Cochrane Collaboration.  It has a website, and many medical doctors and
hospitals subscribe to the service.  That would be a reliable way to learn about
both published and unpublished studies that are credible, providing the topic
has attracted the attention of this international group.

Joan McCord