ADHS Archives

March 2005

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Fahey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 19:15:24 -0500
Two or three points:

What is a coffee house?  The concept has blurred with, for instance,
bookstores selling fancy coffees (including chains such as Borders).

How has coffee house sociability changed?  I have in mind, for example,
working with laptops at coffee houses and often Internet access too.

My underlying question: why the choice of place for coffee or whatever?