ADHS Archives

January 1997

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ron Roizen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 12:23:25 -0800
.

Re-posted to ATHG-L without permission by Ron Roizen

---- Begin Forwarded Message

I am looking for any information on a group called the "Sons of Temperance".
I have a document showing my great grandfather joined this group in Durham
County England in 1879.  It may have been affiliated with the Methodist
Church and appears to have been instituted in 1867 according to the seal on
the document.  Do you know where I can go or who I can contact to receive any
information regarding this group?

I can be reached at [log in to unmask]   Thanks for any assistance you can
provide.

Bob Foster

--
Ron Roizen