ADHS Archives

December 2004

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
S Powell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 11:45:14 -0500
RE: PBS Show: America Drinks: Sesno Reports

Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to let you all know about a PBS program where I recently
appeared as a guest. it was produced by PBS Affiliate WETA-TV in
Washington.

Here is a blurb from their site:
" ...As Americans young and old stock their bars for the holiday
season, America Drinks: Sesno Reports takes a sobering look at the
history and role of alcohol in American society and the controversial
issues that frame today's laws and attitudes on what some have called
"the demon drink."
For more about the show and for airtimes nationwide and show
availability in your area goto their website at:

http://www.weta.org/sesno/

Also, part of the WETA show was based on the documentary "A Round for
the House -A History of Drink in America" that we (Odessa Pictures,
Inc.) produced last year. It is available to be viewed in it's entirety
on-line (PC users beware the film is in Quicktime Format and you will
need to have their free player installed to view it).

To watch it you can goto:

http://www.odessapictures.com/arfth.html

Regards,

Steve Powell