ADHS Archives

October 2004

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mats Hilte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 17:32:48 +0200
David,

The books I come to think of is "Drugs and narcotics in history" edited by Roy Porter and Mikulas Teich (1996), "Essential substances" by Richar Rudgley (1993) and "Consuming habits" edited by Jordan Goodman, Paul E Lovejoy and Andrew Sheratt (1995), but I havenīt seen this one in paperback.

Mats Hilte