ADHS Archives

April 2001

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Fahey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 07:43:28 -0400
I think that the Westerville (Ohio) Public Library holds the copyright for
copyrighted Anti-Saloon League of America published and manuscript materials.

If the Standard Encyclopedia goes on line, I recommend that it be on the
web site of an institution that will exist for the forseeable future (such
as a university, public library, etc.).

In any event, this may be something that the officers of the ATHG should
investigate.