ADHS Archives

September 1996

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Daniel Malleck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 18:13:34 EDT
Hello,
I've offered to write the bio. on Leslie Keeley for the American National
Biography being assembled by Oxford Press, and I figure that there is no better
place to find out if there is any material on Keeley that I may be able to
access before completing the bio than here.  So: if you know of any recent work
that has examined Keeley's life or work (recent, say, post 1980 or so) could
you drop me a line at the above address?  I can use either primary or secondary
material, although secondary will be more accessible through Inter-library
loan.  The most recent article I have found is by H. Wayne Morgan called
"No thank you, I've been to Dwight" in the Illinois Historical Journal, 1989.
I haven't read it yet, so I don't know how much of Keeley's life it discusses.

Thank you in advance, and again, please just send it to my personal e-mail
address, as I see no reason to clutter up the listserv with such specific
messages.

Dan Malleck, Queen's University, Kingston