ADHS Archives

November 2004

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Sarah W. Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:14:55 -0600
Peter,
I know that the College of Physicians of Philadelphia and the New York
Academy of Medicine have substantial, if not complete, runs of the QJI and
JI. Not sure whether they are circulating collections, but it's worth a try.
Best,
Sarah Tracy

At 03:41 PM 11/9/2004, you wrote:
>Hello All -
>I cannot find the Quarterly Journal of Inebriety here in Toronto, or the
>later variant: Journal of Inebriety. I would like to arrange an
>inter-library loan, and was wondering if anyone knew of a library that
>contains that publication in full.
>Thanks,
>Peter

*********************
Sarah Tracy, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, History of Medicine
Director, Medical Humanities Program
Honors College and College of Medicine
University of Oklahoma
1300 Asp Avenue