ADHS Archives

February 1995

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Zaborney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 12:13:58 EST
To Whom It May Concern,
I am new to the list, so I am not sure to whom my question should properly be
sent.  I was wondering whether anyone could provide me with information concern
ing what I understand is the ATHG's journal, The Social History of Alcohol
Review.  I am interested primarily in information concerning what sorts of
articles are solicited by the journal, as well as guidelines for submission.
Thank you in advance for your time.
John Zaborney
University of Maine