ADHS Archives

November 1996

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jacque Coburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 15:27:49 -0600
November 1.1996
Hello once again! I'd like to rephrase part of the question that I
proposed in the previous message.I stated that I would like to know the
most complexing situation in counseling a client - what I meant to state
is what perplexing situation. I have a tendency to make words work for me
and also the people that I am conversing with! I'm sorry for the mistake
and hope that you will understand where I am coming from.

JACQUE!!