ADHS Archives

January 2005

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lowell Edmunds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:03:05 -0500
For classical antiquity, the place to  start (but for you it is probably
not a matter of starting - I
was thinking of your students) is the articles on wine and on the
symposium in The Oxford  Classical  Dictionary, 3rd ed.  Certain to  be in
reference area of your library.  Should be 3rd ed.  Best, Lowell

--
Department of Classics
Rutgers University