ADHS Archives

June 1997

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 21:57:10 -0700
                                               June 10, 1997

Dear Amazon.com subscriber,

Effective immediately, we have significantly lowered our prices and
now offer you the lowest everyday book prices anywhere -- online or
off.  Now, in addition to saving 40% on Editors' Picks, you'll also
find deep discounts on more than 400,000 titles.  You'll save:

-- 30% on every hardcover (typical savings:  $8.00 per book)
-- 20% on every paperback (typical savings:  $3.00 per book)

We've also added an exciting new feature that recommends books
purchased by customers who share your taste.  For example,
if you enjoyed Into Thin Air, just go to the book's information
page.  We list the three most popular books purchased by
Amazon.com customers who bought Into Thin Air.  It's a great way
to get book suggestions from people who buy the types of books you
enjoy.  Look for this feature on our top-selling books!

These are the latest steps in our commitment to providing you the best
book shopping experience around, which includes offering the largest
selection, great prices, informative reviews and fast delivery.

We hope you'll stop by for a visit.

Sincerely,

Your friends at Amazon.com

P.S. We hope you're excited about our new discounts.  If you don't want
to receive any future notices from us, send e-mail to [log in to unmask]