ADHS Archives

June 1999

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
mplatts <"[log in to unmask]"@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:10:42 -0700
I wish to ask any list member who has done any research in this area,
particulary why beer seems to be more favorable in supermarkets than
wine or spirits.
Many states have 'odd' laws. Kentucky for example sells beer on a sunday
but not wine or spirits, except in a restaurant. Has anyone researched
this area in their own state?
What of the religous influences?
Does anyone know their state own laws concerning alcohol and how they
were shaped through history.If so I would appreciate you sending
details..
I am open to all suggestions since it would benefit my grade average.
Martin Platts h c.i.m.a.