ADHS Archives

March 2008

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Jason S. Lantzer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2008 19:31:21 -0500
Yes.  I could very easily focus it on drug sentencing alone, actually,
as I've interviewed several judges who have talked about the topic of
manditory minimums.  Or sort of a comparison of what was done with
alcohol during Prohibition v. what happens with drugs etc.  I've got
the material to do either/or.

Jason

Jason S. Lantzer, Ph.D.
Indiana University