ADHS Archives

February 1995

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Todd McClamroch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 1995 13:43:05 EST
Hello,
     My name is Todd McClamroch.  I am a student at Miami University.  I am
currently taking a class on drink and prohibitiontaught by Dr. Fahey.  I have
found the field of drink and prohibition to be very interesting.  I originally
did not think I would enjoy learning about this topic.  It has been a big
suprise to me that this is actually very interesting.  As a political science
major I have found that I am most interested in the political aspects of the
topic.  I enjoy reading about laws, organized interests, and other forms of
involment with the government.  As part of our class, we are writing research
papers.  I am currently thinking about writing about the prohibition movements
in Boston or maybe all of Massachussettes.  If any one has any ideas for this
paper topic or an idea for another topic dealing with politics and prohibition
I would appreciate your help.  Thanks and have a nice day!
P.S. I am new to this e-mail stuff so I probably have a lot of spelling errors
that I don't know how to go back and fix.

                                     Todd McClamroch <mcclamat@miamiu>