ADHS Archives

January 1999

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michael Sherrod <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 19:43:40 -0500
Hello all,

        My name is Michael Sherrod,  I am currently a student at Daniel Webster College.  I am taking a course in American Social History.  One of the projects that we must do is to write a research paper on an organized movement before the 1900's.  I was hoping that anybody here would be helpful enough to guide my search for information on the WCTU.  Any help would be very much appreciated, and the sooner the better.  Thank you in advance.  If you would rather send the information directly to me instead of through the list, you can contact me at either [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] .