ADHS Archives

February 1995

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Fahey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 1995 20:20:44 EST
A subscriber suggested publishing the names and email addresses of those on the
ATHG listserv group.  I shall be happy to do that next week.  I want to give
those who don't want to be identified a chance to tell me.  By the way, in the
information that you received from the listserv when you subscribed it is ex-
plained how anybody can get such a list by a REV ATHG command and how those
subscribers who don't want their names and email addresses to be part of such
information can exclude themselves.   Of course, if you send a post you must
provide an email address.  The only way to be anonymous is to restrict yourself
to reading the posts sent by others.

      David Fahey (Miami Univ.)