ADHS Archives

August 1996

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"K. Austin Kerr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 1996 15:10:59 -0400
I very much appreciated Robin Room's willingness to share his list of
publications with this list.

We can easily place any bibliography on our Web service if you send it to me
in Nota Bene 4 or higher, or in the usual office products such as Word.  I
think it would be nice for members to have lists of publications available,
or other bibliographies that they have prepared and wish to share.

The URL for the Alcohol and Temperance History Group is:

http://www.cohums.ohio-state.edu/history/ATHGroup/

K. Austin Kerr                   e-mail [log in to unmask]
Professor of History             office (614)292-2613
Ohio State University            department  292-2674
Columbus, Ohio 43210 USA         fax    (614)292-2282